You are here (click or tap to change)    Back to Chapter 4 Main Page

Problem 3


A pawn shop owner buys an old Pentax camera from a customer.  There is a 35% chance of making $200 off the deal, a 45% chance of breaking even, or a 20% chance of losing $50.  What is the expected profit?


  Back to Chapter 4